Monday, October 02, 2006

Eating BOMS? Oh, my!

It's never boring for bloggers; that's for sure.

Well, we finished eating after the Yom Kippur fast. Thank G-d it was perfect weather, or it just felt like perfect weather, since it finally cooled off. I served all sorts of vegetables, starches left over from Shabbat and the pre-fast meal. I also cooked salmon. Everyone seems satisfied.

Now for the carnivals.

BOMS is continuing with his newspaper. I love it!

And there's an absolutely gorgeous Carnival of the Recipes with lots of pictures. The theme is "harvest," north American style.

Our succah is already going up. I had better take some pictures.

2 comments:

Gary Cruse said...

Thanks for the kind words, Muse. I did find the glitch that was giving IE a headache. It's always something. LOL

Batya said...

thanks
I really do like the newspaper!