Tuesday, October 10, 2006

consolidation

Not that consolidation!

In my attempts to get a tighter grip on my blogging, I'm consolidating, reducing, a bit. If it were just that easy to reduce my weight!

Almost a year and a half ago, I started a "picture blog," the muse's pics, but it seems rather unnecessary, since I've been posting lots of pictures here and sometimes on Shiloh Musings, too.

No, I have no plans on deleting it, since it has some very important pictures, but it seems useless for me to have an extra blog just for pictures.

I'm a bit sorry that I have so many blogs. It was a mistake, but that's it, at least for now.

There's lots to do here. I have some photo-posts in the works, and friends will be visiting today, and the house is a mess. And I have a photo shoot planned, so I won't be home for the morning. And the trekker, aka ds#1, will G-d willing be returning tomorrow, for how long? who knows?

And instead of on a new post, I must tell you about the latest Carnival of Family Life. Take a gander!

And since I'm talking carnivals, just a gentle nudge! nudge! reminder to send me your links (and any you've found) for the Kosher Cooking Carnival and Havel Havelim!
Either send to shilohmuse at gmail dot com or via blog carnival ...thanks

No comments: