Monday, April 17, 2006

Cookin' good

Yes, I know that it's poor grammar to say "cookin' good," but I was trying to attract your attention.

Now that I have it, I'd like to remind you that the fifth Kosher Cooking Carnival is simmering on the stove. So please send me your kosher food posts ASAP, either to shilohmuse at yahoo dot com or via Conservative Cat's handy form or the blog carnival one, and at the same time you may discover other carnivals to visit and enter..

Here are some ideas, for your posting pleasure:
  • what's your first chametz after Pesach?
  • Pesach cooking hints and tricks
  • seasonal kosher cooking--I'm trying to take into account that we have participants from both hemispheres
  • recipes
  • cookbook reviews
  • funny food annecdotes--as long as they're kosher!

And remember lots of recipes and cooking ideas can be found on the Carnival of the Recipes! So take a gander and try them out!

No comments: