Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another tzedaka, chessed

This week my husband found himself in the Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital Emergency Room for a good part of the day.

When I spoke to him for updates, I kept asking if he had eaten, since he tends to go without food in many situations. He claimed he had eaten but wouldn't give me details. A few minutes ago he gave me a couple of plastic bags and finally explained the food story.

Apparently there are charities that specifically help those waiting on line in the Emergency Ward. He was given a sandwich and a pastry, and he was very grateful, as am I.

These are the names and addresses for those who want to donate to these wonderful tzedakas which do a needed chessed.

Agudat Mishon La'Choleh
8 Alshaich Street
Jerusalem
Tel. 1-800-20-40-20
fax 02-500-3508

Agudat Shaare Marpeh
34 Eli HaCohen Street
Jerusalem
Tel. 02-537-8388
fax 02-538-9994

No comments: