Monday, April 10, 2006

All the better to sing to you, my dear...

Pesach is a great holiday for those of us who love music. The seder is a great opportunity for a family song fest. Just the trick to keep everyone awake and cheerful. I used to order/encourage my kids to interrupt my husband's recitation of the Haggadah. They were required to sing any words in any tune they knew.

Enough with the kvetching...
Heichal HaNegina has a fantastic post chock full of links to music for the Passover prayers and all, that's definitely worth checking out.

Music has another place of great importance for Pesach. Some of us must have the right "background music" to clean by. I hope that my neighbors enjoyed the "Rock 'n Roll" hits I had on. At least they haven't complained yet.

Time to heat of the last of the chametz left-overs for dinner.

No comments: