Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New York Weather

I just checked the New York weather, since, hard to believe, I'm flying there tomorrow night, just for the weekend for Jessica's wedding. Insanity? No? Even nuttier, we'll have to take a cab or car service to visit my parents after Shabbat. That's since my mother said that they won't be able to get to the wedding. They're only returning to New York today or tomorrow from Arizona, and it's just too much. So if you notice a reduction in posts for a few days, that's the reason. I won't be home.

Today, I must get things done in the house, so I won't go swimming. There's a wedding tonight, which G-d willing I will attend. And tomorrow, I'll teach and then go to Jerusalem and from there to the airport.

And about the weather in New York, seems cold, but no rain predicted.

No comments: