Thursday, August 25, 2005

something to cheer you up

yes, this is also on Shiloh Musings

I've been going through my pictures from the Nefesh B'Nefesh flight, and they're slowly getting up on The Muse's Pics. Keep checking in to see more. I was on the flight that left New York on August 2 and arrived here the following morning.

I have a great variety of pictures of olim of all ages and species, yes, species, since people made aliyah with their pets, too. Oh, and there are also pictures of the machers, like former Chief Rabbi, Rabbi Lau, who is now Chief Rabbi of Tel Aviv. I even took a picture of him waiting for his luggage. I took quite a few pictures of people waiting for luggage; I waited a long time for mine.

There are a maximum of five pictures in each post, some with only one. Posting pictures via blogger isn't the most efficient way. That's why I didn't give you specific posts. I'm up to #6, and G-d willing I'll be more successful today.

Feel the excitement of aliyah, certainly a good antidote for today's mood after another terrorist murder of a Jew in Jerusalem.

No comments: