Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Dangers of Blogging

I thought that the only danger was time waste, and just to think of how much I've been wasting since I came home from the mall. My husband would add food as a waste, since he claims that I burn food, because I'm too distracted to go into the kitchen on time. He just doesn't understand that I love it when my chicken is crispy. And I've never failed at cleaning the pots, even if I have to leave them soaking with bleach for a few days. I have enough pots. And even just now, I so enjoy the scrumptuous odor of the chicken from teh other end of the house. Ok, just another paragraph, or two...

According to Jeremy Blachman's op-ed in the New York Times, someone could get fired for blogging about work. It happened to Nadine Haobsh, a magazine writer.

Honestly, I'd be more careful about cell phone calls in public places.

No comments: