Tuesday, July 26, 2005

one more week

One more week here.

I feel so removed from home. There's nothing on the news. No tension that Israel's endangered. I've been arguing with people I'd rather not have bad impressions of. People just have no idea, no idea at all. It's very unpleasant.

Last night we watched the tape of my interview on TV. The show that Helen Freedman and Charlie B.? do on public tv. They are from AFSI, Americans for a Safe Israel. My mother, sister and her kids watched it with me. They were in shock that kids the age of her son are jailed. He seems so much younger than the kids in Shiloh who are fighting for the future of our country.

Two minutes left on the timer, must save this.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Wish you could come out here to Los Angeles and hang with us. Then again, unless it was just you, me, my boyfriend and probably Gindy....well, you might encounter the same thing. Sigh...