Wednesday, July 20, 2005

no yahoo, yes yahoo, boo hoo

Please let people know that I'm not fully on line in touch, not because I don't want, it's just that each computher I touch has different problems.

Sort of crazy.

Yesterday I plugged in the imac, my friend lent me and it only gave me shilohmuse at aol dot com Don't try to click this it's a weirdo. No blog and no yahoo. Then this morning I got shilohmuse at yahoo dot com over 80 letters, but no blog and not enough time to answer all the letters. Now I'm in the library, and I have blog but no yahoo.

It's coo coo, like nuts, and I have a 60 minute timer, with 22 to go, and I can't check my mail, so please let people know that I'm not being anti social, just deprived and depraved. No surprise, for thiose who know me.

My friend took a bunch of pictures of me speaking at the rally on Broadway yesterday. I hope my husband puts them up someplace.

It's so strange writing with a timer. I prefere a cup of coffee. Sorry that I'm not doing spell check.

So love to all. Where should I go? I should be with the tens of thousands trying to get into Gush Katif.

Why hasn't the world woken to the tragedy, to the totalitarion dictatorship and gotten him banished?

2 comments:

Esther said...

I had a timer when I was in Israel using the Internet Cafe in Tel Aviv to send out missives to my pals back home. Not fun indeed. :) But nice to be in touch. Hope you've been having a great time. Can't wait to see the pix from Broadway. You're our star!

Batya said...

It's strange to wander like a "l'havdil" homeless, from computer to computer.