Friday, June 24, 2005

Ladies' Day

It seems to be ladies' day on Arutz 7, http://www.israelnn.com/ and it's not even Rosh Chodesh.

For those of you not familiar with their homepage, it includes "introductions" to five opinion articles (which can be read with a click), right in the middle of the page. They offer a wide variety of writers, and I'm one of them. And I'm not the only female featured on a regular basis.

Today, while I should be cooking for Shabbat, I discovered that my most recent article is up, and I'm in good company. All of today's authors are ladies.

That's all for now, must cook for Shabbat. Yes, I may have my articles published all over, but I still do the cooking.

This will be cross-posted on Shiloh Musings

Shabbat Shalom

1 comment:

Esther said...

Mazel tov on the article. And Shabbat Shalom. :)