Monday, May 16, 2005

busy, yes, busy

Yes, I've been busy.

First I spent a lot of time working on Hevel Havelim. If you haven't read it, just scroll down. I'd like your comments. Of course, I fouled up a lot, and some of the links had to be repaired. It took time and very careful proof-reading. With my aging eyes, no pleasure.

I'm one of the oldest bloggers of original material, and I do it on two different blogs, besides working and grandmothering, wifing and a bit of mothering, since the trekker finally returned home.

My mother, ad me'ah v'esrim, just turned 80, and she's as beautiful as ever. She and my father just got tickets to visit, bli eyin haraa. They want to see their two great-granddaughters.

Now for the rest of my day...

2 comments:

Esther said...

You did a GREAT job with Hevel Havelim! Thanks for doing that. :)

Batya said...

Thanks to both of you. About the age business, another blogger made age catagories to guess how hold we were, and my age wasn't included.