Thursday, April 14, 2005

so far today

I've been up since 4, after being disturbed and couldn't fall back to sleep, even on the couch. So perked my coffee and checked emails, plus. And prepared and roasted the chicken and polished the silver and washed some dishes and spent time on the computer and now Frank Sinatra's singing to me from the cd and drank the coffee and had a yogurt and through something out of the freezer that we didn't eat and won't eat.

And it's not even 8am, so I had better get dressed and doven and go to my exercise class, though I wasn't supposed to eat anything before the class, but I was starving after almost 4 hours of activity.

And nobody, so far at least, has guessed the literature question nor reported which music makes cleaning doable, bearable or even fun.

I'll turn off the computer after posting this.

At least Frank Sinatra is singing to me.

No comments: