Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Remind me, please

I'd appreciate reminders, to do my nails, whatever will be left, Friday morning. Most of my last polish has peeled and chipped off, with the nail chips. Yuch! I never had nice fingers, and this is the worst season.

No new clothes for the holiday, but I got a new appliance. It's a large "electric frying pan." I did a batch of chicken in it, hold a lot. But the chicken didn't come out oven-crisp, which was what I wanted. At least it's better than in the pot, in which the bottom layer is overcooked and the top a health danger, or they all get mixed and.... forget it. that's why I bought the new Pesach toy.

Beef's cooking, soup stock made. Tomorrow I have to finish the soup and do side dishes. Oh, and of course I cut my finger.

Chometz is in the attic. I was sure that I had another pot; can't find it. We'll survive. Tomorrow's gefilte fish, too.

Dishes to wash, and all the closets are changed.

Just me and my husband for b'dikat chametz. First time just the two of us since our first Pesach married, 34 years ago. Two months and we're married 35 years.

We're old.

2 comments:

wendy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Batya said...

thanks