Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Progress! We're Making Progress!

Baruch Hashem and thank G-d for other people's children!

I hired one of them to help clean, and it was worth every penny! He got more done in six and a half hours than I would have done, even if I had a year. He fixed up the "unused" bedrooms. The kids don't live at home, so the rooms attract clutter like a ten ton magnet attracts staples. The girls room was fuller than the storage room under the house. Now maybe my single daughters will come home a bit more. He also fixed up the boys' room, so that when the trekker returns, G-d willing just after Pesach, he'll have a place to put his bags. Unpacking will be another problem, since their closets are full. oops! this is starting to sound like Baile Rochel!

Dishes have been switched, and I put contac paper on the counters, and took the meat and poultry out to thaw.

Ok, there's still plenty to do, but I can start cooking tomorrow.

G-d willing

No comments: