Friday, February 18, 2005

busy

Can't believe I've been up for ages and accomplishing nothing. I added a new link to both blogs.
Test-
reply via comments-
what is it?

The annoying thing is that something got added to the code and I spent the longest time getting it fixed.

Wash #1 almost finished.
I have to remember to do my nails, besides all the other pre-Shabbat stuff.
Last night blogspot was being difficult, and I was sure that the T'hilim notes weren't saved. This morning I discovered that they appeared twice and also as a draft, so I've been doing "repair" work.
The problems of the rich.

Must take advantage of the warm, dry weather. Still a little cooking to do, and I won't make it to Jerusalem for the flylady fest, meeting.

I saw enough of the book fair earlier in the week. Since I'm not into buying books any more, browsing is less interesting.

I also must get my Kohelet notes on.

No comments: