Monday, November 22, 2004

sung to the tune of...

most sincere apologies

"tremping in the rain"

tremping in the rain
just tremping in the rain
what an annoying feeling
dripping wet, again
it's dripping down my nose
and soaking all my toes
and the sun's in my heart
and my eyes on the road

let the stormy clouds chase
all the terrorists from this place
come on with the rain
some mud splashed on my face
I must be insane
just tremping,
yes tremping in the rain


"Singin' in the Rain"
music by Nacio Herb Brown; lyrics by Arthur Freed

Singin' in the rain

Just singin' in the rain.
What a glorious feelin'.
I'm happy again.
I'm laughin' at clouds
So dark up above.
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love.
Let the stormy clouds chase

Everyone from the place.
Come on with the rain.
I've a smile on my face.
I'll walk down the lane
With a happy refrain,
And singin',
just singin' in the rain.

No comments: