A few years after we moved to Shiloh, I found this comic "voice" and named her "Baile Rochel." My Baile Rochel column was a popular feature in Counterpoint, a pro-Jews in YESHA newspaper which was edited by Rachel Katzman and my husband, Yisrael Medad.
I was known as the "Erma Bombeck of Judea/Samaria."
- Baile Rochel's Back!
- Got That Rhythm!
- Pesach Cleaning
- Hey, Diddle Diddle
- Thank G-d I'm Not a Washing Machine
- Israeli Campfires and My Girl Scout Badge
- The Little Darlings
- I'm Embarrassed to Admit Thisâ€¦
- Super Simple and Almost Healthy Sufganiyot
- Staying Calm
- Can't Remember Exactly
- The "Big 6" & The "Big S"
- Back from the Trenches!
- ...plays ball!
- buys a new cellphone
- won't obey the rules
- Exercises in a Straight-Jacket