Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Make Your Own Path... 52Frames

"...go instead where there is no path.."

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/path.html

This week's theme/challenge for 52Frames was "Path," and I took it very literally. I didn't photograph anything paved. That meant no roads and no sidewalks. And I really couldn't stand any of my "path" pictures, so I walked around my neighborhood and found this lovely rustic scene, just seconds from my house. Then I did a search for a suitable "path" quotation which would connect it to the "challenge."

Yes, since my photos can't compete with the 52Frames "stars" and their top notch equipment, I've been very "out of the box" of late. It's now getting more fun for me again. As I had expected, this photo and certainly the meaning behind it is one of the least, if not the least popular in the entire album of hundreds. From the few comments, it seems that my meaning/intention is a bit too obscure for others to comprehend, but that's fine, too. I'm making my own path...

No comments: