Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Internet Problems

Here's what I wrote on Facebook a short while ago:
We didn't have internet since last night. So this morning when the top light was still red, on the router, I called Bezeq, and within minutes, we're back in business, B"H.
And then we lost connection yet again.

That red light on top is bad news.
I don't know what's going on here, but apparently the problem isn't in the house exactly, or the phone call wouldn't have helped.

Last night, when I got home from work, very late, and my husband complained that he didn't have any internet on his phone, we sent out a couple of notes to the yishuv/local email group to see if we're the only one with problems, and nobody replied.

Bli eyin haraa, so far so good. Right now we're connected.

No comments: