Saturday, April 02, 2016

Too Many Strange People Trying To FB Friend Me

A few weeks ago, I decided that to promote my blogs I'd friend more people on facebook. And I began to offer friendship  to those with lots of mutual friends. it seemed pretty harmless in the beginning, but now it seems to be backfiring on me, since some of these people seem a bit weird and try to "chat" rather than just write about coffee and politics and family, the way I do.

Since then I've suddenly gotten a tsunami of "be my friend"requests. Those are harder to sort through. Now I do have more "friends," and I hope I'm not making mistakes.

Some also post things I don't want, so I've unfriended them. But some seem nice. When I can I try to check them out first, but since not everything is available to "non-friends" it's hard to check them out.

I guess it could be worse.


No comments: