Thursday, August 20, 2015

Tel Shiloh and the Shiloh Conference #4

This week I'll be at Shiloh Hakeduma, Tel Shiloh twice; at least that's the plan.


Since next Rosh Chodesh is Rosh Hashana, we will have our
next Women's Rosh Chodesh Prayers on Rosh Chodesh
Cheshvan, Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 8:30am.
I was there Sunday morning for my monthly Rosh Chodesh Women's Prayers, and I'm planning on going this afternoon for the fourth כנס שילה Kennes Shiloh, Shiloh Conference. I've been organizing women's Rosh Chodesh prayers at Tel Shiloh for a number of years. Shiloh, the site of the Biblical Mishkan, Tabernacle is a traditional place for prayer since Biblical days. It is where Chana prayed for a son, and her son Samuel the Prophet was the leader who anointed the first two kings, Saul and David, and ended the anarchic time of the Judges.


Yes, it's in Hebrew. It's starts at 3pm with tours of the tel, and after that there are lectures until the evening. Call the office of Shiloh Hakeduma for details, 02-5789111/2. If you understand spoken Hebrew, you will really enjoy it.

My Rosh Chodesh Women. At the Shiloh Conference there will be greater crowds.

No comments: