Saturday, February 14, 2015

Elisha Davidson, Part 1, Anxiously Awaiting Part 2!

I've just finished reading ELISHA DAVIDSON and the Letters of Fire Part One of a Trilogy by M. R. Attar, Menorah Books, and I'm impatiently awaiting the next one and the one after that. The book had been sitting here waiting for me to find time to read it. Finally I finished a few books which had been here even longer.

One advantage to the fact that it had taken me so long is that there will be less time to wait for part two. Yes, I'm serious. The story of young Elisha Davidson who somehow finds himself part of in incomprehensible situation between a "rock" and an unstable Kohen-Priest. And I want to read the entire story!
In the Old City of Jerusalem, a secret school exists which trains students in an all-powerful otherworldly wisdom. Young Elisha Davidson isn't considered one of their most promising students, but after he accidentally discovers a strange ‘stone’ buried behind the walls of his own home, he ends up unleashing mysterious letters of fire that plunge him into a labyrinth of ancient scripture, legend and mysticism. Now Elisha is not only light-years ahead of his classmates, he’s reached a more advanced level than his school’s most venerated ‘master'. What happens when Elisha suddenly holds the keys to unimaginable ancient powers?
Elisha Davidson and the Letters of Fire isn’t based on fantasy. It draws only on non-fiction manuscripts, dating as far back as 5,775 years ago, and exposes the most extraordinary and cryptic teachings of the human race.
M. R. Attar has written a very gripping readable adventure book, suitable for all ages, yes, just like Harry Potter allegedly is. In all honesty, I've never read a Harry Potter book. That sort of fantasy just doesn't interest me. But  ELISHA DAVIDSON and the Letters of Fire  is Jewish, so I figured I'd give it a try.

Yes, of course I recommend the book. It's an enjoyable read and would make a great gift, too.

Product Code: ELDAVLF
ISBN: 978-1-940516-20-2
Binding: Paperback/ 234 pages
Dimensions:8” H x 5” W
Weight: 0.65 lb
Global shipping available.

No comments: