Thursday, March 06, 2014

The Pre-Purim aka Adar Bet Kosher Cooking Carnival!

Better late than never!


I had a very busy start to the week when there was no time for blog carnivals, though I actually could have combined it again with Havel Havelim which I posted on Sunday which was actually Rosh Chodesh...At the time, blog carnival wasn't functioning making things a bit more difficult. But Baruch Hashem it's back, so just to remind you that you can send in your posts via their handy form. Other information and alternative methods plus how to volunteer to host can be found on our facebook page.


The Kosher Cooking Carnival is the monthly blog carnival with posts about all aspects of kosher food from Halacha (Jewish Law) to recipes to cookbook and restaurant reviews. I started it many, many years ago when a post of mine was rejected by a recipe carnival which had decided to make that edition's theme "ham only." In response I started KCC.

Please visit, comment and share all of the posts included and of course also share this edition of the Kosher Cooking Carnival.  I'm just going to give you the titles, linked to the posts.  I hope that whets your appetite. Dig in:

Selling Israeli beer at Bardak
Oven-Baked Tortilla Chips
Freshly Baked Goods Friday: Lemon Cake Edition
Mozart Kosher Dairy Restaurant, AZ, Revisited Twice
The Lime of My Life
"1 WAY TO MAKE LIME BARS"
Five 5 Shekel Food Place on Ben-Yehuda, Jerusalem, A Review
Hamantaschen French Toast Casserole
Kosher in Miami, Fish & Sushi
Is Holy Schitzel Lower East Side's Kosher Savior?
I Can't Be in America Without My Treat, Häagen-Dazs Mint

Jewish-Indian Flavors



Please make it routine to send your links to the Kosher Cooking Carnival, thanks

http://blogcarnival.com/bc/tb_53183.html
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

5 comments:

Laura said...

Great roundup! Thanks for the link. BTW, I also love chocolate chip mint ice cream (so refreshing).

Rickismom said...

Thanks for doing this!

Batya said...

Laura, RM, thanks to both of you for blogging and sharing.

Mrs. S. said...

Thanks for including my post!

Batya said...

my pleasure