Saturday, March 08, 2014

My Photo in The Jerusalem Post!

The Magazine has a page which welcomes readers to send in photos.  I had tried once before. The page editor wrote that she was going to use the photo, but then later wrote back that she couldn't.  The quality wasn't good enough.  It was from my phone.  So this time, when I took pictures last week at Shiloh Hakeduma, Tel Shiloh, of our Women's Rosh Chodesh Prayers I used my camera rather than the phone.


There was real siyate d'Shmaya in the timing.  The magazine's theme was women.  Now that I think about it neither WOW Women of the Wall nor W4W Women For the Wall was mentioned in that magazine edition. On the photo page near my picture there is a Reuters shot of masses of chareidi women praying at the anti-draft demonstration.

I wonder if this will get more women interested in coming to Shiloh Hakeduma, Tel Shiloh to pray on Rosh Chodesh.  And I'll take this opportunity to remind you of next Rosh Chodesh.

Women's Prayers at Tel Shiloh
Rosh Chodesh Nissan

Tuesday, April 1, 2014
1st of Nissan 5774, 8:30am
Tour of Tel Shiloh & Dvar Torah, Short Torah Lesson
Please come and invite family, friends and neighbors


תפילת נשים
ראש חודש ניסן בתל שילה


יום ג' 1-4 א' ניסן תשע"ד 8:30
יהיה דבר תורה קצר וסיור בתל
 כדאי לבוא ולהזמין חברות, משפחה ושכנות

Mark your calendar, and join us.  
You're welcome to join our facebook page. Tel Shiloh is open to visitors daily. Tours can be arranged through the Shiloh HaKeduma, Ancient Shiloh office. Email visit@telshilo.org.il  or phone 02-994-4019.

2 comments:

Bracha Goldman said...

Coming Rosh Chodesh Nissan b'ezrat Hashem!!!!!!!

Batya said...

Bracha, G-d willing, wonderful. Looking forward to having you.