Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Belated Kosher Cooking Carnival, Tammuz, 5773


My apologies for this late posting of the Tammuz, 5773, edition of the Kosher Cooking Carnival.  I was busy with personal family business on Rosh Chodesh. 

I'd like to remind you that it's a good practice to submit via blog carnival kosher food posts, whether recipes, reviews, customs, kosher food news or halachik (Jewish Law) posts as soon as posted, or if you're like me  you'll forget. Also, hosts are always needed for this monthly kosher cooking carnival. For information either contact me, shilohmuse at gmail dot com, or check out our facebook pageTo tell you the truth, even I submit my posts using blog carnival including when I'm hosting.  That's why I'm referred to in the third person.  BC provides an easy to use "instacarnival" so hosting isn't difficult.  You may have to edit the spam out and you may certainly add more posts to the ones that had been submitted.

Next month's Kosher Cooking Carnival will be hosted by Cooking Outside the Box .

No more chatting; on with the show:

desserts


Batya presents me-ander: Cheesecake Recipe, I Made a Deal! posted at me-ander.

Mrs. S. presents Freshly Baked Goods Friday: French Coffee Cake Edition posted at Our Shiputzim: A Work In Progress, saying, "Thanks for doing this, and Shabbat Shalom!"

Try Hannah's homemade ice cream at Hannah's Nook.

any time dishes


Batya presents me-ander: And More Vegetable Treats posted at me-ander.

anything kosher!


Batya presents me-ander: Shuk/Shuq Shopping, Annoyances posted at me-ander.

Batya presents me-ander: Kashrut is Good Business posted at me-ander.

Every day meals

Chaviva's Vegan Loaf looks good.

Batya presents me-ander: Having Fun With Vegetables posted at me-ander.

Jewish Shabbat and Holiday food


Ben-Yehudah presents Esser Agaroth: South Park Shavu'os! posted at Esser Agaroth.


traditional food


Yisrael Medad presents My Right Word: Eastern European Food - The Academic Approach posted at My Right Word, saying, "from out of the kitchen into the ... classroom"

That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of kosher cooking carnival-kcc using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.

and PS, please send in Jewish and Israeli picture posts to JPIX


Technorati tags: , .

5 comments:

Leora said...

It all looks so yummy! Thanks for your hard work.

Can you help me publicize JPiX? I don't need submissions from you - I need them from anyone/everyone else. I'm aiming for June 30th.

Batya said...

thanks Leora
OK gang send your links to JPIX
http://www.leoraw.com/blog/jpix/

Mrs. S. said...

Thanks for including my post. Besurot tovot!

Rick said...

Thank you for all the great info. I will be using this as a reference guide. Wish me luck haha !!!

Batya said...

Rick, a reference guide to what?