Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Self-Portrait at Tel Shiloh

Chodesh Tov!
Have a Wonderful Month!
 

Yesterday, I went to Tel Shiloh, Shiloh  HaKedumah.  I do that every Rosh Chodesh, just about.  It has been quite a few years since I started going there to pray with other women. 

Yes, this is the Biblical Shiloh, where so many important events took place.  I live in Shiloh.  I can feel the presence of the Kohanim, priests and the pilgrims who used to come to pray in the Mishkan, Tabernacle.  Chana is real to me, her praying for a son to lead the Jewish People out of the mess they had gotten themselves into, and then as she visited annually to visit her son who had been apprenticed to Eli haKohen.

Next Rosh Chodesh will be Rosh Chodesh Kislev.


Women's Prayers at Tel Shiloh
Rosh Chodesh Kislev
Thursday, November 15, 2012
 1 Kislev 5773 8:30am
Tour of Tel & Dvar Torah, Short Torah Lesson
...
Please come and invite family, friends and neighbors
תפילת נשים
ראש חודש כסלו בתל שילה

יום א' 15-11 ל' תשרי תשע"ג 8:30
יהיה דבר תורה קצר וסיור בתל
נא לבוא, לפרסם ולהזמין חברות, משפחה ושכנות

Tel Shiloh is open for visitors every day except Shabbat. Call 02-994-4019.

No comments: