Wednesday, December 01, 2010

"Swinging" Chanukah Song, Tonight's the First Candle!

We had a pre-Chanukah family gathering last night, since my NY daughter is in.  My grandchildren had great fun with their aunts and uncles, and the feeling was mutual.  The baby is a chatterbox, "talking," telling jokes and laughing with everyone.  What a nice pre-Chanukah present!



Last night I posted the Matisyahu Chanukah video and today something very different.  When  get back from Matan I'll have to set up the chanukiyot for me and my husband.  We have large livingroom windows overlooking the street, Shvut Rachel and the lights from the other side of the Jordan River can also be seen.  Maccabee battles took place to the west of us.  Yes:

נס גדול היה פה!
Nes Gadol Haya Poh!
A Great Miracle Happened Here!

No comments: