Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Escaped to A Mega Market

Today was my chance to get out... by myself!  So I did.

My husband was home, so I didn't need to stay here all day with my father.  We had enough adventures yesterday.

I decided to go shopping.  We have no money, but we must eat, so I figured I should go to a discount food store.  My daughter said that she'd be going home from HU after 12, so I had enough time to get to the Rami Levi's in Shaar Binyamin, just north of Jerusalem and a half hour by bus from Shiloh.

It's a large discount supermarket, not the cheapest, but a good place to escape to.  I didn't buy all that much, but it felt good to get out alone.  It would have had been more fun to go with a friend, but I did spend time with my daughter, helping her in her house before she took me home.  And then she took my father, so he could spend time with the great-grandkids and then my son-in-law drove him back here.

Good night!

No comments: