Monday, January 15, 2007

I should be asleep, but...

...obviously I'm not!

I had a date with a handsome young man tonight, and by the time I came home I was awake. Who's the handsome young man? My son, of course. This is what we loving mothers have to do when our kids move out and don't visit much. We make dates.

Since I'm up, I figured I'd check my mail and call the two kids in the states.

There was something strange, not the first time I noticed it. I mail out some of my better blogposts, the entire post, with the link of course. I guess my mailing list doesn't relate to the link, since I got tons of comment-letters about it, but almost nothing on the blog itself.

I wonder if it's because I send out the articles. But I began sending out my "musings" before even knowing what a blog is. I guess I'll just have to make peace with it all.

And about blogs, the latest Havel Havelim is posted at Soccer Dad who's the founding father of HH. He wrote the rules and does a great job.

2 comments:

yitz said...

I wonder if it's because I send out the articles.
Most definitely!!! Why not just refer to the article, & send the URL, & I betcha get a lot more comments on your blog & not on your e-mail!

Batya said...

I tried that and people wrote complaining that they don't go into links. Then I tried two separate lists and it just got too complicated.