Wednesday, January 17, 2007

f2f --a guest from Canada


Today at the Begin Center, originally uploaded by shilohmuse.

Yes, we had a guest today.
Some of you may know him.
Anyone who reads the "talkbacks," comments and letters to the Jerusalem Post and other Israeli internet publications have read his writing.
Of course, until today, we've only emailed.
And today we f2f'ed.
I took him to the Menachem Begin Heritage Center to see the view and meet my husband.
And then I went off to Kever Rachel, but I'll tell you more on Shiloh Musings.

Oh, and, if you want to guess who he is...

4 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good year

Anonymous said...

ummm trying to guess but I ahev no clue. I love the background of this picture!

Batya said...

We'll give the guesses some more time.

Yes, I knew that it was the perfect background for the picture. Glad you like it!

YMedad said...

I know but I'm not telling.