Thursday, January 11, 2007

ahh, yes, and...

I did sleep last night, thank G-d. I "cheated" by taking a melatonin about an hour before hitting the sack. Actually, I fell asleep so quickly, I don't remember my head hitting the sheet, no pillow--bad for the neck.

It could just be that I was sufficiently exhausted and relaxed, but I'm grateful that today is starting after a decent night's sleep. I have a busy day, getting the house in order, going to work and then I have a reunion of my Stern College graduating class, though I'm a drop-out. My college diploma is from Empire State College over twenty years later. They used to have a branch in Jerusalem. I don't know how it is with all classes, but so many of us are still in touch, those who graduated with the class and those of us who dropped out, and a lot of us are here in Israel. So Debbie Klaff Dan put together an official reunion, and we're all invited.

Talking about education, take a look at the latest Carnival of Education! It's a great one!

And that brings us to carnivals... So here's a reminder about the next Kosher Cooking Carnival from Elisheva.

That's it for now. Time to start the day!

No comments: