Thursday, June 23, 2005

lazy, very lazy day

The class this morning at the pool was a disappointment. I was offered a make-up, since it didn't suit my needs. At least I got some exercise in the pool before it began.

Then I goofed off at home all day, eating what I shouldn't and keeping those fingers nimble on the keyboard, and I did a wash and cooked the chicken. I also made the weekly, Thursday dinner for my husband and myself. And I've been reading one of those mystery adventures, Mary Higgens Clark, I'll be Seeing You. And I'll be seeing it again and probably finish it before going to sleep, simply, because it's one of those books.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Other than the class being a disappointment, it sounds like a lovely day.

Batya said...

Yes, thank G-d. Sometimes I need a lazy day.